What to Expect
What are Church of the King services like? - Our services are energetic and upbeat and we want every person who visits Church of the King to leave encouraged. It is a time to gain practical teaching from God's Word and connect with others
What style of message does Pastor Steve communicate? - With messages never lacking passion, Pastor Steve's heart is to creatively and uniquely communicate the Word of God in a way that is both practical and relevant to our daily lives.
What kind of people attend Church of the King? - People from every background imaginable attend Church of the King. We accept people wherever they are in life, so our Church is filled with people just like you!
What is appropriate to wear to church? - Come as you are! The dress ranges from casual to professional.
What kind of music can I expect at Church of the King? - With a wide variety of contemporary praise and worship, our weekend services are an upbeat time of celebration and sincere worship. Our music reflects these dynamic differences by using a range of musicians and instruments.
What type of church is Church of the King? - Church of the King is a Christian, non-denominational, Bible-centered church.
Six things you'll want to experience
1. Worship - We have a time of contemporary worship in weekend services, which is a time when we experience the presence of God through music and song and give thanks.
2. Practical Bible Teaching - Pastor Steve clearly communicates the Word of God in a powerful and practical way that you can apply to your life. These resources are also available in CD format at the Media Resource Center, by subscribing to the podcast, and online.
3. Children's Church - During services, our King’s Kids teams provide a nurturing, secure environment and help young children learn about God in fun, creative ways. Our nursery/preschool program ministers to children from six-weeks-old to kindergarten. Children in Kindergarten through 5th grade participate in a large group service designed especially for them.
4. Information Central - Be sure to drop by Information Central in the foyer to get answers to your questions and learn more about the church. Information Central is open after each of the weekend services.
5. Connect Café - Please drop by the Connect Café and enjoy a free cup of fresh hot coffee, iced coffee, or tea. At the Little Creek Campus (LCC), we have both the North Café and South Café for your convenience and you can also purchase hot or cold beverages. At the Gulf Coast Campus (GCC) & the South Shore Campus (SSC), the Café is located in the foyer. We designed each café as a place for you too meet with a group, connect with others, and build relationships, so come on by before or after services.
6. Media Resource Center - Did you enjoy the message so much you want to hear it again? Did you miss a sermon that you really wanted to hear? Pick up a free message CD! At Little Creek Campus, there are Media Resource stands at each entrance to the sanctuary for your selection. At the Gulf Coast Campus and the South Shore Campus, your free message CD is available at The Study Bookstore kiosks. To order online, click here! You can also subscrib to the podcast.